We activate freedom in leaders by empowering them to build a company that runs itself enabling them to fulfill their eternal legacy.
We are specifically focused on making Kingdom impact for the world. This means that we are actively pursuing a deeper relationship with God. We walk in love towards all human beings. Our viewpoint is that every human being was made in the image of God and that every person has something to impact our lives, just as we can impact theirs. We honor everyone from every race, faith and nationality.
As coaches, our mission is achieved through actively living out the principles that we hold our clients accountable to. We are humbly pursuing active listening and asking powerful questions. We realize that life balance includes spiritual depth, mastery of learning, self development, accountability, and self awareness. In order to achieve this, we have coaches ourselves. We are curious with a deep passion for learning. We are constantly refining who we are as people.
We commit to:
- Active listening
- Asking powerful questions
- Seeking God for discernment
- Mastering and continued learning of business principles and life principles
- Humility in our mistakes
- Providing grace for others
- Constantly pursuing a deeper relationship with the Lord
Business as Mission
Business as Mission is defined by using your business to make an impact for the Kingdom of God. The world of business for too long has been separate from the world of ministry. Further, the world of ministry has been separated from business. Higher Impact is merging those two worlds. Currently we see this happening in 4 different ways:
- Business Leader Development – We see new leaders rising up and living out their God-given talents in profound ways. We are raising up men and women who are healthy mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally. These leaders know that their life purpose is much bigger than themselves.
- Life Purpose – We are training entrepreneurs to ask the question “what is my legacy and how many years should it last after my death?”. This takes the business leader on a journey to discover what their Kingdom impact should be. We build a plan of how they can create the greatest legacy in their families, businesses, lives and ministries.
- Using Their Business – By building self-managing companies, we are helping business leaders see how their business can be used as a tool. We help them create freedom in their time, money and energy so that they have more resources available to impact the Kingdom and truly build their legacy.
- Inside & Outside the Business – We see the business leaders making an impact in the Kingdom of God through the people inside their organization. We are watching them care for the hearts of people as opposed to just viewing them as employees. We are seeing business owners using their talents to impact the Kingdom outside their business through financial support of other ministries, service and walking out their faith.
We believe in the power of prayer and actively pray for our clients. In each coaching session, we ask how we can be praying for you. This gives you the opportunity to share the REAL things that you are facing in your life. Because we have so many clients, we have put together a prayer team of people who love to pray for others. Each client is assigned a prayer partner. Prayer partners are provided with your prayer requests but not your personal information. This creates a blanket of prayer over each of our clients, while ensuring confidentiality. Each prayer partner spends time each week praying for you. We have seen it the fruit of prayer as many of our clients frequently share the joy of prayers answered.